CONSTRUCTION SKILLS – L1
This course is important for anyone who is looking to work in the construction industry. This qualification will provide
the ideal introduction to the construction industry and cover essential skills and support to get into work. The course will also help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to sit your CITB Health, Safety & Environment test.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Duration: 5 days (Monday to Friday)
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
Enrolment & Induction: 1 day prior to course starting (10am onwards)
RBLI Centres across Kent
• Aged 19+
• Unemployed and in receipt of benefits and able to provide evidence*
• Can provide a Passport or Birth Certificate as ID
• Can provide proof of address
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• L1 Health & Safety in Construction Environment Award (required for CSCS card)
• CITB Operatives Health, Safety & Environment Test (required for CSCS card)
The course also includes broader skills and qualifications to support your employability within the construction industry:
• Entry Level 3 Award in Occupational Studies for the Workplace
• Level 1 Award in Health & Safety Awareness
• Application for the CSCS Card upon successful completion of the course.
All individuals wanting to work in the construction industry in the UK require a valid CSCS card. To apply for a CSCS Green Labourer Card, you need to pass the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment, as well as the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test. Without this qualification you cannot work in the construction industry in the UK.
If you are interested in registering for this course, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01634568786.
CONNECT WITH US
Twitter icon Facebook icon Linkedin icon
GET TO KNOW US
Senior Management Team
Employee Privacy Notice
Applicant Privacy Notice
Royal British Legion Industries Logo