IT LEVEL 1
This course provides an introduction to the use of computers, the knowledge and skills needed to navigate through websites, systems and improving own confidence.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Qualification: NCFE Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ)
Level: Entry Level 1
Duration: 15 days
Enrolment & Induction: 1 day prior to course starting (10am onwards)
RBLI Centres across Kent
• Aged 19+
• Unemployed and in receipt of benefits and able to
• Can provide a Passport or Birth Certificate as ID
• Can provide proof of address
1. Improving productivity using IT
2. IT communications fundamentals
3. Using email
4. IT security for users
5. Personal information management software
6. Word processing software
Assignments will need to be completed to achieve the full qualification
In order to achieve the Level 1 Certificate qualification learners must pass all units.
Progression: After achieving this course the learner may progress onto our IT User Skills Level 1 qualification.
If you are interested in registering for this course, please contact us on email@example.com or call 01634568786.