Main purpose of job:
The Hospitality Supervisor acts as a hands-on Team leader for a diverse team and is to ensure a smooth daily catering operation. You and your Team will be responsible for all food and beverage resident services in all the catering & hospitality outlets of both homes.
In this role the HS is to meet operational objectives, audits and targets that will offer an “Outstanding” resident meal service and hospitality experience.
The HS is responsible to ensure all Hygiene and Health & Safety compliance standards are met.
The position is a hands-on role, which means a mixture of operational and supervisory shifts on the rota.
He/she will perform as such to ‘role-model’ standards as per Standard of Operations.
The HS will report directly to the Lifestyle &Wellbeing Manager.
The HS will be required to act as a Host/Hostess whose focus on the lifestyle and wellbeing needs of our residents.
The HS is responsible for ordering, deliveries, stock control, waste management and able to work within a budget.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- To act as the person in charge for the day to day catering operations
- Stock orders, control and Delivery Care.
- Hygiene and Health and Safety Compliance according industry regulations. Responsible for the cleaning rota and the cleanliness of all catering service outlets and equipment’s.
- To act as a Host/Hostess and inspire the team to deliver catering services with a resident’s care focus aptitude.
- To maintain the delivery of all standards, with an eye for detail and to insist on consistency.
- In charge of a 4-week rota and the management of the team annual leave and attendance records
- Responsible for Training of the team as per catering and training specification and monitoring performance, coaching, guidance and supervisions.
- Periodically perform audits, resident experience feedback.
- To plan a seasonal resident choice menu as per our Food & Hospitality Strategy.