This a full time, permanent contract, working 37 hours per week and the role will be based in Aylesford, Kent.
Salary: £36-38,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
We’re looking for a strong team player with a creative approach to communicating with and engaging audiences online. The ideal candidate will be dedicated towards delivering great digital fundraising activity as well as bringing new ideas, experience and excellent communications skills to support in developing our digital fundraising strategy across the organisation.
You will have proven experience in managing digital paid media fundraising activities including the implementation, analysis and management of campaigns.
Ideally you will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role in the charity, public or private sector.
Main purpose of job:
The Digital Marketing Manager is a hands-on role and will join our busy Marketing & Fundraising Team with a focus on ensuring our digital content and online engagement tools are; maximising our reach, in line with current best practices and aligned to our brand and communications strategy.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least three years’ experience in creating and running digital campaigns with a financial target
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations – working in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a thorough, accurate and excellent attention to detail
- Following instructions and adhering to policies and procedures
- Outstanding planning and organising – managing time effectively, meeting deadlines and prioritising workload
- Working with people – working well as part of a team and supporting others
- Writing and reporting – writing clearly and succinctly, in a well-structured and logical way
- Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction
- Keeps abreast of digital trends and tools
- To hold a full UK driving licence and be prepared to travel throughout the Kent area
- Willing and able to work weekends and evenings if required
- Strong interpersonal skills, relating well to people at all levels
- Creative flair, with the ability to spot a good story or opportunity
- Digital qualification is preferably or Marketing qualification
RBLI offer 25 days holiday allowance per annum, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
RBLI is an accredited Disability Confident Leader. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to apply for the above role under our disability confident scheme then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you need additional support or any reasonable adjustments to support you in applying for this role please email email@example.com or call 01622 795917
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date