This is a part time, permanent contract, based in Leatherhead, Surrey, working 21 hours per week
Salary: £10,810.80 per annum
Main Purpose of the Job:
General factory duties, including printing, mailing, engraving, pick and pack, assembly, office work.
Overview of the Role & Team:
This position is varied in terms of the duties required.
Activities will include hand assembly; print finishing such as collating, envelope insertion and general factory duties, packing and packing of products ready for dispatch. The role may involve office support at times, answering telephone calls and general admin duties as and when required.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Communications & Reporting:
- To work as part of a team
- Following job sheet instruction and update job information where require
- Work with colleagues to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Deliver effective information and communicate information to the relevant departments within the business
- Follow health & Safety regulations
- Satisfactorily complete any training programmes or courses provided relating to this position.
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Smart and presentable
- This role will be mainly factory based
- You will be asked to help with all areas of production and possibly some admin within the business when required. Duties may include admin packing, assembly, print and mailing activities and any reasonable requests that are made to assist with the needs of the business
Skills & Experience Required:
- Willingness to be flexible
- Willingness to learn
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of printing
- Knowledge of Microsoft word & Excel
- Driving Licence
20 days holiday allowance increasing to 25 days pro rata + bank holidays, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
RBLI is an accredited Disability Confident Leader. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to apply for the above role under our disability confident scheme then please submit your application to email@example.com
Should you need additional support or any reasonable adjustments to support you in applying for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 795917
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date