RBLI RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This raffle (“the Raffle”) is being promoted by and on behalf of Royal British Legion Industries, a charity registered in England (England & Wales 210063, SC048795 – Scotland) which operates as Royal British Legion Industries (RBLI)
2. RBLI is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 57817. https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/public-register/business/detail/57817
3. The registered Responsible Persons for the RBLI MINI Raffle 2021 are Lisa Farmer and Graham Nobbs.
4. These Terms and Conditions are the Raffle Rules. By entering the Raffle, players agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Raffle is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland. No entrants are allowed from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man.
6. The Raffle is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
7. The Raffle will close on Wednesday 30th March 2022. Any entry which is received after this date will be deemed as a donation.
8. The draw will take place on Friday 1st April 2022. unless that date falls on a bank holiday, in which case the draw will take place on the next working day.
9. The cost of each entry is £1 per ticket. Players can purchase a maximum of 100 tickets and payment must be received (and cleared) before entry into the draw.
10. Tickets may not be sold in the street.
11. In line with Gambling Commission requirements payment must be made by:
12.1. Post: credit card, debit card, cheque or cash.
12.2. Telephone or Web: debit card only
13. The prize for the Raffle is: A brand new MINI 3 – Door Hatch
14. The website is provided by the Charity’s External Lottery Manager (ELM) Woods Valldata, who licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 3586.
15. The draws are conducted by the Charity’s ELM. Winning raffle tickets will be drawn randomly. The first ticket drawn will win the prize.
16. Underage gambling is an offence and legally players must be aged 16 or over to enter raffles. It is a criminal offence for raffle entries to be sold to a person under 16. The rules for this raffle require entrants to be over the age of 18, therefore players will be required to state their age and to affirm that they are of legal age.
17. The Charity reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
18. Any person who has entered and/or participated in the raffle who is subsequently found to be underage will:
19.1. Forfeit any prize and will be excluded from any future entries.
19.2. Receive a full refund
19.3. Not receive any prizes that might have been due to them, and if prizes have already been paid out, all reasonable attempts will be made to recover them.
20. Winners will be notified by either post, email or telephone within 7 days.
21. A list of the winning ticket numbers, initial, surname and town of winners’ will be published on the website e.g. J Bloggs from Swindon. A list of winners will also be available by post on request to [email protected]
22. Prizes are subject to availability and the Charity reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal value. There are no alternatives to the cash prizes and no interest is payable. Cash prizes will be paid within 30 days of the draw by cheque or voucher by post.
23. Any prize not claimed or banked within 6 months of the draw will be classed as forfeited.
24. The Charity and its’ ELM employees involved in the Raffle operations and licensees are excluded from playing the Raffle.
25. No detail in the raffle entry be changed in any way once it has been submitted except for change of address or name, whether by reason of marriage or by deed poll or other.
26. The Charity may amend these terms and conditions at any time. The Charity will notify all participants of any significant changes to these terms and conditions via this website or by contacting you directly using the contact details provided on entry to the Raffle.
27. The Charity reserves the right without notice or reason to cancel or refuse entry to the Raffle and to modify, cancel or terminate the Raffle in whole or in part at the Charity’s sole discretion.
28. The Charity’s decision on all matters affecting the draw is final and legally binding. No correspondence regarding the results of the draw will be entered into.
29. Complaints will be handled in line with the Charity’s Complaints and Disputes Procedure. Complaints that cannot be resolved by Charity or its ELM will be escalated to a third-party Alternative Dispute Resolution entity approved by the Gambling Commission, such as IBAS.
31. The Charity or its’ ELM shall not be liable for:
31.1. Any entries or communications which are damaged, lost, stolen or delayed in the post;
31.2. Any late bank payments;
31.3. Any failure or inability to award a prize due to any errors or omissions in the data provided or due to any failure by the participant to update the Charity with any changes to the contact data provided;
31.4. Any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by the Charity or its ELM for the administration of the Raffle;
31.5. Any refusal by the Charity to accept an entry or the cancellation of an entry
31.6. Any failure to enter a ticket into the draw;
31.7. Any event beyond the reasonable control of the Charity or its ELM; and
31.8. Any loss or damage incurred by a participant in connection with their entry to the Raffle or use of any prize.
32. The Raffle is intended to be a fun way to support our charitable aims and the vital work we do. If you feel that you have a problem with gambling you should visit GamCare’s website where you can get help and advice (www.gamcare.org.uk or contact the GamCare National Helpline on 0808 8020 133, lines or live chat are open every day of the year, 24 hours a day).
33. To support problem gamblers, the Charity operates a self-exclusion policy which means you will not receive any marketing material about the Charity’s raffles and lotteries. The exclusion will start after you notify the Charity with your intentions and will last for a minimum of six months. To find out further information, please contact Jo Langer [email protected]
34. If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries, please go to www.gamblingcommission.org.uk.