What Would You Like To Know ?
To get an Access to Work grant you must:
- have a disability, health condition or mental health condition that affects your ability to work.
- be over 16 years of age.
- live in England, Scotland or Wales (there is different support for Northern Ireland).
In addition one of the following criteria must also apply:
- you have a paid job.
- you are self-employed.
- you have a job interview.
- you’re about to start a job or work trial.
- you’re starting work experience.
rant funding from Access to Work can be used for adaptations to your current equipment, special equipment, fares to work if you can’t use public transport, or a support worker or job coach to help you in the workplace. It can also provide a communicator for a job interview.
Access to Work is an initiative run by DWP to help individuals overcome work-related needs linked to a health condition or disability. It can offer a grant to pay for practical support to assist an individual with a disability to start a new job, stay in work or move into self-employment. RBLI are a provider of Access to Work across the UK. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.