Third Party Events Terms And Conditions
If your application is successful you will also be required to sign up to, and comply with, the event organiser’s event rules and/or terms and conditions. Please read these carefully, as they will set out the event organiser’s obligations and liabilities to you and vice versa. Please note that RBLI is not responsible for the organisation or management of the event, and therefore we shall have no liability to you for any injury, damage or loss suffered by you when taking part in or in connection with the event.
When you submit your form, RBLI collects your personal data. RBLI is the data controller for this information. RBLI may share your personal data with the event organiser as is necessary to obtain your place in the event. The event organiser is the data processor.
You understand that RBLI may use, process and share your personal data for the following reasons:
- to send you information about the event and your fundraising;
- with third parties as is necessary to provide you with the information and materials you need for the event, i.e. our fulfilment house;
- if you are participating as part of a group, we may pass your details on to other members of that group
- if you actively opt in to being contacted, by RBLI about our work, services and activities;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations or as required by law.
photos and video footage captured by RBLI and/or shared by you may be used on our website, through our social media channels
You can ask for a copy of your personal data held by RBLI by contacting RBLI on: firstname.lastname@example.org
You understand that it is possible some of your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. Where this is necessary, RBLI takes steps to ensure your personal data is protected in such countries.
If you are granted an RBLI charity place, please note this place is non-transferable. Any attempt to transfer your place may result in this place being lost.
Please note that all monies that you raise in connection with the event are held on trust for RBLI and therefore you have a legal responsibility to ensure that all sponsorship monies/donations